I'm Back And Refreshed (Hopefully)

Well my break is officially over. I've had two excellent weekends of motor sport up at Knockhill Racing Circuit where both the British Superbikes last weekend, and the British Touring Car Championship this weekend, served up thrills and spills galore.

In between I managed to get away with my daughter for a few days camping. We spent 4 nights at Faskally, which is just north of Pitlochry in the heart of Perthshire. It was a bit damp the first couple of days but fortunately remained dry when erecting and dismantling the tent.

We got back Friday afternoon when I managed to catch a handful of races for a tiny profit at much reduced stakes. I did the same during the Saturday evening races after returning from the BTCC qualifying day. I was just trying to keep my eye in, and as I only made a couple of quid I won't bother including that in my running totals.

Despite promising myself I would, one thing I didn't do during the break was take stock of my trading and think about where I would go from where I left off. To be honest, I was completely chilled out the past 9 days or so, I simply couldn't be bothered. That is a task that still needs to be done though.

In the meantime, I'm going to carry on trading the place markets, but now that I've built up my bank - I've reduced my Betfair account to £500 by the way (no point in them getting the interest for it) - it is time to investigate other sports.

I've already detailed my Tennis Hedging Strategy. I'll be spending a bit more on this once the Olympics are over. I've also picked up a couple of soccer strategies which I'll be looking into with small stakes initially.

So, I'll be back on the trading trail tomorrow, though I'll probably miss much of Tuesday due to the need to shop for school clothing for my daughter - I hate shopping at the best of times but that must rank amongst the worst kind. I'll also be at a client's all day Wednesday so I may not get going fully until Thursday.

In any event, look out for my regular blog updates once again as I get back into the swing of things.

No comments: