New Domain Name

Way back in the dim and distant past when I set up a previous incarnation of Bet Your Life, I was forced to use bet-your-life.co.uk as my preferred choice was not available. When I got into trading and wanted to establish a chat room, among other things, it was easy to resurrect bet-your-life.co.uk as I still owned the domain name, despite it not rolling off the tongue very easily.

I discovered yesterday that my preferred choice of betyourlife.co.uk was now available so I snapped it up. Feel free to adjust your bookmarks to point to www.betyourlife.co.uk.

The old domain at www.bet-your-life.co.uk still works and will do for some time, but eventually I'd imagine that I'll let that domain lapse. That won't happen for a couple of years though.

The blog is still hosted at betyourlife.blogspot.com.

Right, back to the odd jobs. Have a good weekend folks and I'll see you next week.

3 comments:

PhilipH said...

Alistair, Whichever way I go to the two links to your websites I seem to just get the hyphenated address (i.e. www.bet-your-life.co.uk) - It's odd, or is it just me?

Phil

Alistair said...

Don't worry about it Phil. Because the new domain and the old one point to the same web space, it's probably just a caching issue on the ISP's servers. It should sort itself eventually.

Alistair

Alistair said...

It's all fixed now Phil.

Entering bet-your-life.co.uk, or betyourlife.co.uk (with or without a preceding www) will display the new domain in the address bar.