A Day Of Interruptions

Today's Results:
Horse Racing... 5.3% profit. New bank... £54.01

Today turned into something of a non-event. Rather annoyingly so as it turns out, as I see from various website comments that the horse markets were particularly good for trading today.

I'd just settled down with my trading cap on preparing for the first race when my mum, sister and her sons announced a surprise visit. I had a quick foray into the 2:10 which ended in a scratch then I packed up before they arrived.

I managed to get going again in the 3:40 and 3:50 with decent enough profits and scratched the 4:20 by which time I had to stop again as my daughter had come home from school, despite the fact she's meant to go to her mother's on a Tuesday evening. She proceeded to pester me as she is currently upset because I refuse to let her have her navel pierced. As a result, I decided it would be safer to quit for the day.

I've just managed to nick a few pennies in the 6:10, but there's not much liquidity so that's me for the day.

So a total of 5.3% added to the pot which I'm happy with given that I only got involved in five races with two of them scratched. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get a decent run at it without the interruptions.

No comments: