Bayern Leverkusen v Hannover In-Running

I'm drawn to this encounter in Germany tonight. As ever, looking at the over 1.5 goals possibilities and the head-to-head records seem to indicate that goals are on the cards.

The last 12 league meetings between these teams, going back to 2002, have seen only two games with less than 2 goals. You need to go back to 1989 to find these teams in the same league once more. 10 game out of 12 implies a probability of 83.3% i.e. odds of 1.20. Current odds on Betdaq are 1.22 so the pre-match odds are just about value.

So far this season, Leverkusen have had 2 home games with a total of 12 goals being scored. Hannover's 2 away games have seen 5 goals in total. So this season's results tend to indicate there will be goals in this match. It's this more than anything else that has influenced the over 1.5 odds of 1.22.

I'll be looking for more value in running, as is my want, though I wouldn't be surprised to see a goal being scored before I get matched.

UPDATE @ 8:02 - As suspected, an early goal scuppered my plans and the bet was over in 20 mins - if I'd backed pre-ko, which I'm never likely to do. Never mind, there's plenty more where that came from.

No comments: