QPR v Southampton In-Running

Just like the Stoke v Everton game earlier, I'm expecting a few goals in this game. However, unlike the lunchtime match, I think there's likely to be goals in the first half. QPR in particular have been scoring their goals at home this season during the first half, so I won't be surprised to see them take the lead.

The odds for over 1.5 goals are currently around 1.30. I think this is touching on value for a straight punt pre-ko, but I like to try and build in more value by taking the higher odds as they arise in-play when no goal has been forthcoming. So like the earlier game today, I'll be placing bets at 1.8, 1.9 and 2.0 one the match is under way.

In this case, I wouldn't be surprised if a goal is scored before I am matched. In which case my bets will be canceled and I'll not get involved further.

UPDATE @ 16:02 - I told you I wouldn't be surprised if QPR took the lead early on. I didn't expect it to be quite that early! 1 minute gone! I'd only just placed the first of my bets when the market was suspended. LOL! Oh well, there's plenty more matches to come.

I hate to think what all those folk who back the under 2.5 goals are doing right now!

No comments: