Stoke v Everton In-Running

I thought I'd start posting my soccer trades/bets just for the hell of it.

Today's play is already under way. Both these teams have shown they have leaky defences but interestingly the goals in their respective games have been coming in the second half - predominantly.

I'm keen on the over 1.5 goals market so today's play is to place in-running bets at 1.8, 1.9 and 2.0. Assuming these are taken before the first goal, I'll then trade out when it arrives. If it's still 0-0 by the time the odds reach 4.0, then another bet will be placed then as I'm sure there will be goals in this game.

The above bets have already been placed as I type this.

UPDATE @ 14:18 - First three bets were matched a few minutes before Everton took the lead on 41 mins. Traded out for a no risk free bet which I'll win if there's another goal.

UPDATE @ 14:50 - Everton 2-0 up after 51 mins and a 50% profit in the bag. This compares with what would've been a 90% profit if I'd let the bet ride. This is something I need to consider as I develop this bet/trading strategy.

Onwards and upwards.

No comments: