False Dawn

After yesterday's performance, I was hoping for more of the same, and I got it. I was off to a flyer from the first race onwards and had recovered two thirds of the money I lost on the late race last night.

Great start, but come 12:30-12:45, I hit a brick wall. Trading went on tilt and within the next hour I had lost a significant portion of those gains. A took an extended lunch break before trying to retrieve some of those losses. Unfortunately, I found the afternoon session hard going with little money in the dog markets and a somewhat haphazard trading performance in the horse place markets.

However, by the time the Champion Leagues matches kicked off, I had recovered from my earlier setbacks and continued onwards. By this time though, the dog markets had practically dried up so I decided to quit for the day some £25 richer.

Quite happy with that, but hoping for a bit more tomorrow.

No comments: