The Poor Returns Continue

I'll keep this short as I'm pretty tired and, to be honest, fed up. I am still struggling to get going and over the past couple of days, I've only managed a profit of £25.

I've been persevering with the greyhounds, but, for whatever reason, I'm making around 30% of what I was making in those markets in September. I've been so frustrated, I've even started venturing back into the horse place markets - with very limited success. Essentially I'm losing as much as I win on the nags which, in itself, is adding to my frustration.

I haven't been getting involved in any football either. This weekend was out anyway as I don't like international matches. I've left the football recently mainly because I'm still not happy trading those markets. I need to decide whether I'm going to make a sensible attempt at trading, or just punt them. I cannot make up my mind.

Anyway, I'm taking tomorrow off as I have some DIY to do for my sister. I'll also be at a client's on Monday, so I doubt I'll get back to trading until Tuesday, when, hopefully, I'll be able to sort out why I'm not performing as well as I know I can.

No comments: