It's Going To Be A Long Month

I managed to get some trading done today before the Brazilian Grand Prix - what a dramatic finish that was!

Again, concentrating on the horse win markets I managed another losing day. The difference from yesterday was I actually had some winning trades amongst the losing ones. As you can see from the screen shot below though, I had one particularly bad race.

This was one of those races where I'd lose a tick or two, go back in to recover it, and lose a bit more. All those 1 tick loses soon add up.


One thing I did notice, although it is a small sample size, was that those winning trades took place no closer than 5 mins before the scheduled off when the action was a little less frenetic. So that may be something I will take a closer look at over the next few days.

Finally, before I go, congratulations to Lewis Hamilton on securing your first F1 Championship. One of many I'm sure.

2 comments:

Max said...

Hi Alistar,

I like to have a link exchange with your blog, I already put your link in my home page under PARTNERS.

My blog is in Italian, for link text MAX EASY BET this is translated name of my blog, here is the adress www.scommessefacili.blogspot.com

Thanks in advance Max

Alistair said...

Hi Max,

Thanks for the link. You'll find a link to yours on the links page.

Cheers

Alistair