Not The Best Of Days

I'll keep this short as it's getting late.

Thanks to Betfair's shocking customer service, as reported earlier, today has turned out to be a bit of a non event.

I managed to claw the greyhounds back into profit once the API came back on line having lost £10 because of it. I stopped trading the dogs in the evening and concentrated on them to exploit the free offers from Bet365 when Sky televises a dog meeting. Using £20 stakes, I added a further £7.80 to the pot.

My horse trading was cut short thanks to the API issue when I was in profit by a few pence. I took the opportunity to play around with Betdaq Trader. Specifically, I was looking at the dutching facilities. This appears to be a very useful tool, though on this occasion, I lost £5.

I lost a further £5 on a football bet. I placed a treble on over 2.5 goals in the spurs v Liverpool match combined with Dundee Utd and Inverness CT to both win. Unfortunately for me, ICT only managed a draw.

So, in the end, I came away with a few pounds profit, but the day was completely spoiled by factors outside my control. Thanks Betfair!

No comments: