Weekend Update

Due to other committments, I haven't managed to spend all weekend trading, hence the lack of update for yesterday. Instead, here's a brief summary of trading for the weekend:

Saturdays are generally speaking not good days for me trading wise, so I tend to stick to the football. However, because of some Christmas shopping - yep, it's that time of year again - I didn't have time to do any pre-match study, so I didn't have any bets yesterday.

Indeed, I didn't get back until after 1pm so horse trading was limited. What I did do started off very well, but when I started to throw it away again after an hour, I stopped while still in profit.

Over the weekend, I traded in 29 horse races, losing in 10 of them, which was rather disappointing. Still, on both Saturday and today, I made a small profit so that's good. That's three days in a row now where I've managed a profit on the horse win markets. Very early days of course, but hopefully I've turned a corner.

I also did a little dog trading and added a few more pounds to the pot, but nothing significant.

Back into the swing of things tomorrow, so looking to continue the progress on the horses.

2 comments:

Drifter said...

Well done Alistair. Start to make a small profit on the win markets and build your confidence, then due to the good liquidity the possibilities are huge.

I am still working on my discipline. hope I am not still saying this at the end of the month!

Alistair said...

Cheers Drifter.

Hopefully, that's me turned a corner and I'll soon be able to increase my stakes to make it more worthwhile.

Alistair