Get On Yer Bike!

I was damned annoyed today. Not because my greyhound trading in the evening was rubbish, which it was. Rather it was due to a request made via a comment to my post A New Toy For Christmas. You can read my response there as well, but it's worthwhile reiterating it here.

DON'T
, either anonymously or otherwise, ask me to break copyright law by sending you a copy of commercial software whose license does not allow such activity. Especially don't expect me to oblige in giving you something for free, when I've paid for it myself.

Now, with that out of the way, here's a very quick summary of today's activities...

I had a free £50 bet from Boylesport to use up, which I placed on there being a 0-0 draw at Goodison, never expecting that there would be. A £40.20 guaranteed profit was obtained by backing at 10.0 via the bookie and laying at 11.0 on Betdaq.

My Betdaq account is really taking a hit these days due to these free bets. I might find myself getting banned by the bookies as the vast majority of them seem to be winning there. £450 was lost by Boylesport tonight and they've paid out a heck of a lot more than I've put in. :-)

As mentioned earlier, the dogs weren't great tonight. More accurately, I wasn't great with the dogs tonight. Very disappointing as I've found in the past that Monday nights are very profitable. Unfortunately, I was all over the place this evening and finished early with the staggering profit of £2.58!

I might get a view races in tomorrow afternoon, but essentially, that's me until after Christmas. I hope Santa is good to you.

No comments: