A Good Start To December

I was at a client's all day, then I had an evening call to make as well, so I didn't expect to get any trading done today. However, I managed to squeeze in the last 80 mins of the greyhound racing and I immediately regretted having to visit a client this evening.

The dogs were really good. I found it a very simple task to read the markets with strong trends and great repetitive jumps. My only regret is that I didn't manage to grab the top of the jumps. Still, a rather relaxed £18 to add to the pot and kick the month off in fine style.

I wish it was always as easy as that.

P.S. For those of you who have downloaded the Rolling Free-Bet Matching spreadsheet, you have you first chance to use it in anger tomorrow night as Sky televise the greyhound meeting from Romford.

No comments: