Matched Betting Boosts Profits

Saturday, historically the day that I always seem to struggle to make a profit. With so many things on, I tend to get myself in a muddle as I try to get involved in soccer, greyhounds and horses. Clearly, my multitasking skills are suffering as I get older.

With this in mind, I took the decision earlier in the week to take much of today off. I made other arrangements to be the dutiful son and visit my mother. My plans had to be modified a bit, so as to accommodate my daughter, which meant that I did get some trading in until early afternoon.

For this, I religiously stuck to the greyhounds and avoided having anything to do with other sports - from a trading perspective anyway. This worked very well as I had a relatively leisurely couple of hours building up some profit, which, by the time I finished for lunch, had grown to £15.

Once my family duties had been completed I managed to do a bit more in the evening greyhound markets. That was hard work as they were particularly thin. After adding another £5 to the pot I gave up trying.

I did do 4 horse place markets in the evening where I lost 1 and won 3 and came away with, believe it or not, exactly £0.00.

During quiet time in the greyhounds this morning, I availed myself of a couple of free bets by doing a spot of matched betting. Bet365 kindly gave me a £50 Christmas present which I duly qualified for by backing Feyenord and laying them off on Betdaq. I then used the free bonus to back a draw at Crewe and laid that off to guarantee a profit of around £34. Easy, risk free, money for virtually no effort.

I also did the same with a sign up offer at Boylesport, though I will not get the bonus until tomorrow, at which point I'll add that profit to the total.

So, all in all, a very different Saturday from what I normally have. Relaxed and stress free whilst adding another £54 to the pot. Here's to more of that.

2 comments:

John said...

I really enjoy your blogs. I too am a trader.

Also, I have added you to my links.

URL: http://www.thebettingadvantage.com

Link Text: The betting advantage

Description: Sports betting tips and strategies.

Alistair said...

Hi John, thanks for the comment and the link. I'll add yours to my links page sometime in the next 48 hours.

Cheers

Alistair