You Can Tell By The Way I Use My Walk!

Just a quick update before I don my white trousers, open my shirt down to my navel and head off to a customer's Christmas shindig.

It was a fairly leisurely day today, with a little trading in the afternoon whilst taking a break from all this dreary festive nonsense :-)

In between dog races I played around with the Betdaq Trader ladder interface and the horse win markets. Betdaq have done a good job with the ladder and there are some nice touches - like having all the runners in their own ladder, assuming your monitor's big enough to see them. They've also included some features that I've grown accustomed to in BinarySoft. So that's a plus.

A bit strange having to go along the diagonal from top-left to bottom-right in order to get a profitable trade, as opposed to bottom-left to top-right. Still, I'm sure I'll get used to it as I will get use to clicking on the opposite side to where my stake appears.

My concern is I mix the two up, so very small stakes for a while yet.

Aside from the 71p I made on the horses, I managed to amass a pleasant enough £21.15 on the dogs, which takes me over the £700 mark for the month. Can I make £800 before the month is out? I'm sure going to give it a bash.

Right, time to hit the dance floor...

2 comments:

Anthony said...

By far your best monthly total Alistair, when everyone says your profit should be hard to come by. I'm pleased for you. That amount of money makes a difference to your life.
Anthony

Alistair said...

Cheers Anthony. Much appreciated.

Let's just hope it isn't a one-off.

Alistair