Much More Like It

At the risk of tempting fate, I'm a lot happier tonight, than I have been of late. Yesterday's late turn around was the spur I needed and helped me to a profit from the horses of a little under £23. A happy chappie indeed.

I didn't do any greyhound trading today as I was called away to sort a client's broadband equipment. Always a nuisance when missing trading sessions, but I can console myself by charging them a heck of a lot more than I would have won on the dogs.

So, only the horses today and a pretty significant day it turned out to be. Twenty five races traded and only three losers. A hit rate that I've got to be happy with and hopefully will become the norm sooner rather than later.

The size of the losses were somewhat disappointing, given that they were a number of times bigger than the daily average. More annoying was the fact that everyone of those traded losers had actually been in profit at some stage during the trade. In each case, I got greedy and went in for some more only to lose it.

Still, an extremely encouraging day with more like that to come I hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to inform zou guys im still alive, chat doesnt work from the EVIL xp 64 bit :)

Harvy

Ps:OMFG Crysis is awesome :D

Alistair said...

Hi Harvy. I did wonder what had happening to you.

Regarding the chat room when using MS XP 64 bit. You may need to go to the Sun website and download the corresponding version of Java for your platform.

Alistair