The Times They Are A Changin'

Well, this blog is at any rate.

As you are no doubt aware, this blog is hosted by blogger at blogspot.com and is completely separate from the Bet Your Life website at www.betyourlife.co.uk.

I've long wanted to merge the two under one roof and blogger has the facilities to publish blogs to a separate hosting service using FTP. Unfortunately, to do that successfully, I have to revert the blog to a 'classic' template rather than the one you see now with all these 'widgets'. It means I'll lose some functionality but it's a price worth paying in order to keep everything together.

Over the next week or so, you may see the layout of the blog change as I prepare it for transfer. It may even disappear (though that's more likely due to me screwing it up). Assuming it doesn't, it will still be available via betyourlife.blogspot.com during this process, and I still intend to update it with my trading exploits.

Ultimately, it will be available at www.betyourlife.co.uk/blog. I'll obviously let you know when that happens.

In the meantime, please bare with me as I make the changes.

No comments: