Back Into Profit

Well, it's been a while coming, but I finally got myself into profit for the month thanks to the last six races of the day.

Having been at a client's all day, followed by a quick drink with a friend I hadn't seen for a while, I didn't expect to get any trading done today. Fortunately, I got back in time for the 8:00 and 80 minutes later I had earned £26.20 with not a loser in sight.

So, very delighted with that, though it has left me a little puzzled.

As I traded tonight, there was no sign of my usual panicking. I was calm and comfortable throughout. I saw all the right moves and the market went the way I wanted and expected it to. Indeed, I was pretty relaxed by it all, to the point of being nonchalant. I wish it was always that easy.

3 comments:

Drifter said...

Hi Alistair

Well Done on your profit.

I know what you mean about the markets. Over that last few days the markets have appeared to me to be much easier to read. Long may this continue.

Drifter

PhilipH said...

Hmm... perhaps the chat with an old buddy and a relaxing drink may have been a help? Just a thought.

Glad to hear you've hit the recovery trail anyway; keep it up.

Cheers, Phil

Alistair said...

I certainly hope so Drifter, though I suspect it is a false dawn as far as I am concerned. Somehow I doubt that I've got to grips with it yet.

I wouldn't go as far as to say a recovery Phil. I think the global economy will recover quicker. Still, I profit is always welcome and is what makes me come back for more.