No Pain No Gain

Apologies for the lack of posts over the past few days. I have had my DIY hat on. I've been working on my daughter's bedroom, decorating and preparing it for laminate flooring - which I did on Sunday. I've been in agony ever since. It's when I do big projects like that that I realise how dreadfully unfit I am.

My sedentary lifestyle of spending much of my time in front of a computer, either professionally or as a trader, is really taking it's toll. I must get back into my regular walking regime. Not this morning though. I'm just too damn sore and tired. I slept until 11:00 and now I don't know if I feel better for it or not.

Not much to report on the trading front as I haven't done a great deal since Friday. I caught a few races on Saturday and Sunday during breaks in the DIY as well as doing a few of the evening races last night. Those exploits have added around £30 to the pot so quite happy with that.

Looking forward to getting fully back into the swing of things today. Good luck if you are getting involved.

2 comments:

PhilipH said...

Appropo nothing really. Just mentioned something on another blog about the last at Ascot today.

Horse name: George Baker
Trainer: George Baker
Jockey: George Baker


Is this a record? Can it win?

Who cares, I hear you scream!

Cheers Phil

Alistair said...

Is it worth sticking a baker's dozen on it? Probably not and as you say, 'who cares?'

Stranger things have happened mind you.