A New Toy

Not much happened in the way of trading today, or yesterday now, as I type this. Too many distractions thanks to my eldest child arriving mid-afternoon bringing with him a tenfold increase in noise levels.

This, coupled with very slow bet submission during the horse racing made it an easy decision to quit without actually have done much.

Fortunately, the microphone headset that I had ordered from eBay earlier in the week arrived this morning so I had fun signing up for Skype and pestering various people as I tried it out.

One of the reasons I purchased this new toy was to enable me to use the voice chatting/broadcasting facilities available within the chat room. Something I've never tried, but tests today went well.

All I need to do now is figure out what to use it for.

No comments: