Non-Event

This weekend has turned into a bit of a waste of time. After the good week I had, I was looking forward to the Saturday racing, with more liquidity and bigger stakes. As it turned out, I've seen the greyhound markets with more money than many of the races on Saturday afternoon.

My main problem though was not taking profit when I had the opportunity to do so. Hanging on for an extras tick only to be caught by a sudden reversal that saw me losing a few ticks. In the end, my losses canceled out my winnings leaving me with 38 pence profit!

Unfortunately, today was much the same. I had three very poor trades that wiped out what profit I had built up. I eventually stopped at 5:00 with a loss for the day of 35 pence!

3 pence profit for the weekend! I'm such a high roller! LOL!

No comments: