Weebles Wobble

After the excellent return on Thursday, Friday turned out to be a bit of a damp squib. Just one of those days where I couldn't get going. I found the markets pretty static and only came away with a few pounds - barely enough for a fish supper (fish and chips for all you south of the border and beyond).

It was good, therefore, to get back on track and add another £40 to the pot. I did have a bit of a wobble between 3:30 and 4:30 where I lost 4 out of 6 races, but a cup of magic tea (chat room joke - ok you need to be there) later and things were back up to where they should be.

I found trading to be sticky at times, though this was probably the usual Saturday afternoon busy period as the football traders came on stream. I didn't get involved in any football, though I did look at the over 3.5 market in the Bayern Munich match. Fortunately, I left it alone as the game ended 0-0.

I've been catching up on my blog reading and I see Peter Webb is doing a '£10 challenge' where he started off with a £10 stake and will re-invest the daily profit for the stake the following day.

That's a very interesting exercise and I'm sure I've seen it done somewhere else. Oh wait! That's how I started. Save yourself the time and effort Peter and just redirect all your readers over here. LOL!

Seriously, I'll look forward to seeing how quickly his mini bank increases as clearly Peter has a great deal more experience than I had just starting out 18 months or so ago.

Time now to watch the recoding of the F1 qualifying. Back again tomorrow.

4 comments:

.Igor said...

Hallo

Is it possible for you to put translator on y blog to get text in swedish?

Regards Igor

Alistair said...

Hi Igor,

The last time I put a translation service on the blog, it wasn't working and screwed up the layout.

Just for you though, I've inserted the Google translator which is hopefully better than the last one I tried. You'll find it at the bottom of the sidebar on the right.

Let me know if there are any issues with it.

.Igor said...

Hallo

It seems working fine,my english isnt good enough so i prepare swedish.Google translator is good i ad i have also on my blog.

http://sportstockexchange.blogspot.com/

I will follow your blog in the future.Good luck!

Alistair said...

You English is a lot better than my Swedish Igor. I'm glad it's working for you.