BinarySoft Does It Again

Apologies for the lack of posts over the past few days. I've been trying to sort out these missing comments and, as you may have seen, had to revert everything back to what it was, thanks to Google Blogger. I'm a bit hacked off with it. Anyway...

Little did I expect I'd be talking about the Binarysoft ladder in a two horse race so soon after discussing it last week.

I've been following my 'New Old Plan' since the beginning of the month (more of which later) but when I saw there was only two horses in the 3:00 at Chepstow, I immediately changed tactic. Using stakes of £10/point (roughly £450 at the odds being traded), I repeatedly scalped the market in the last two minutes or so, making an extremely easy £32 after commission in the process.

It's not often I make such a figure on the horses so I felt compelled to share it with you.


As for the 'New Old Plan', well that's going well too. I started with a stake of £10 and four trading days later, it is now £34 ready for tomorrow.

I'm actually quite enjoying trading in this manner. It brings back lots of memories from the early days of my trading career. Building it up from £10 is a good challenge. It will be interesting to see what it is like by the end of the month.

I'll keep you informed of progress.

No comments: