A Long Week

It certainly has been a long week this week, and in stark contrast to the one that went before. Not that it hasn't been without it's highlights. Still, I'm glad it's over.

I've had one solitary winning day on the horses this week which has seen me drastically reduce my stakes in order to limit the damage being done. I'm still comfortably in profit but I could certainly do without runs like that. My confidence and mental strength has been sorely tested but I'm happy to say I've managed to keep the toys in the pram - for the most part anyway. :)

I haven't done one for a while, but those of you who visit the forum may have noticed I landed a little football trixie today which saw a return of a few pennies over 5/1. That helped to make up for much of the losses on the horses.

Back in the saddle tomorrow, but in the meantime, I'm off to catch up on the F1 qualifying that I recorded earlier.

No comments: