Bread And Butter

It's always nice to get back to the run of the mill everyday stuff after a big race meeting like Ascot. Those high profile meetings and the significantly higher liquidity levels always seem to cause me difficulties. Even the lesser meetings held over the same period seem to get a boost and I am almost always slow to adjust my trading to suit.

So to return a profit of over £50 from today's races is very welcome, especially since I was using a stake of £45. A pleasant, relaxing and of course, profitable day. I even got a mention on WH Radio, but that's a story for another day.

2 comments:

capt viking said...

hi Alistair
well done on the profit ! I am pleased for you that its all starting to come together at last with the horse racing.
it goes to show that the more hard work you put in on the trading the more reward you will have.
hey .....a mention on will hill radio, wow...you are famous at last !!.

Alistair said...

Thanks Capt. Still a long way to go but it's coming along nicely.