The Daily Tipster

Some of you may have noticed a comment posted by Andy from The Daily Tipster, introducing his service/website and requesting a link exchange, which I was happy to do.

I haven't had the time to review his service, but, as it appears to be free (Andy if that's not the case, please let me know) so I thought I'd flag it up in a dedicated post just in case any of you didn't read his initial comment.

The site may be of particular interest to those of you who trade as it looks for horses that are judged to be overpriced at the bookies and are therefore expected to shorten before the off thus providing good trading and arbing opportunities. The table of picks is automatically refreshed every minute.

You can find it at The Daily Tipster with his daily progress report on his blog. If you do find it useful, then please let me know.

2 comments:

thedailytipsterblog said...

Hi Alistair,

Thanks very much for this post about my site. The selections are published free of charge (You will notice several promotional links on my site, which are my attempt to make a bit of revenue from publishing the selections). I hope that you find it useful and any comments or suggestions are always welcome.
Good luck with your trading.

All the Best,
Andy.

Alistair said...

Your welcome Andy. Always happy to post things that may be of help to all budding traders out there.