Lack Of Faith

Today I came away with a loss because I committed the cardinal sin when following a system.... I didn't follow the system!

I've had such a bad run this past week or so with the lay system that, following another couple of winners today, one right after the other, I allowed myself to be filled with doubt and didn't follow up on the other picks that the system had flagged up. As a result, instead of a near 3 point profit, I took a loss of just over 5 points. Very annoying and very silly.

So after a very promising start since putting my hard earned cash on the line, I now find myself a fraction in the red after having some 21 winners in the past eight days or so.

I've got the rest of the month to see if it picks up and starts to reflect what I was seeing the previous two and a half months.

No comments: