No Chicken Counting Here!

It's been a terrific start to the month for the lay system with over 35 points in the bag in just three days. However, as the first two weeks in August showed, it can so easily, and quickly for that matter, all go pair shaped and hit a prolonged losing run.

Nothing has hatched yet, so there'll be no counting on my part. I'll wait until the end of the month, but here's hoping the trend continues.

The latest instalment of the Home Selection Trial starts tomorrow. Head over there to see what's going on and if there's any hope for me.

Very little in the way of horse trading going on for me the past few days, for reasons explained in previous posts. There'll be even less this weekend as my attention turns to the British Touring Car Championship meeting at Knockhill. Lot's of thrills and spills, as long as it all happens where I normally sit. At least this season, each meeting has been covered live on ITV4. Take a leisurely Sunday and watch the action and I'll give you a wave.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: