No Need To Worry

Well, that was a bit of a turn up for the books. My early morning concerns for another poor day laying proved wholly unfounded, though it didn't look that way when the first animal I got involved in went on to win.

After that initial setback, everything went swimmingly well ending up the day over 20 points up and the running total for the month breaking through the 50 points mark. Long may that continue.

It was also a good day for my trading. At least it was until the second last at Goodwood when I got caught by a sudden reversal and I foolishly put more money into the market instead of waiting a few seconds and taking stock. As I result, I wiped out most of my profit for the afternoon.

I still wound up with a small profit, though that loss took some of the shine off what was a busy afternoon's trading. Which reminds me...

Why can't the powers that be schedule this races more evenly? It's a right royal pain in the arse having three or four races with 5 min gaps followed by a gap of 15-20 mins. This happened on more than one occasion today.

Now that that is off my chest I can sleep easier tonight :)

No comments: