Giddy Up Horsey

I've been wanting to put a header image on the blog for absolutely ages, but couldn't find one I liked. I had intended showing lots of sports but seeing as I rarely do anything other than horse racing, this one fits the bill. Thanks to Free Horse Racing Photos for the photo. There's some nice ones there and are issued under the Creative Commons License and can be used on your website for free.

Trading wise, not been the best of weekends as the lay system took a bit of a hit losing almost 13 points over Saturday and Sunday. It had had a very good 2-3 days prior to that so a losing spell was to be expected. Even so, 36 points in 10 days is not to be sniffed at.

I haven't done any pre-race trading this weekend, though the dobbing has brought in a view pennies this weekend and is something I will look to spend more time on while taking a break from the pre-race stuff.

I'm not sure how much trading I'll get involved with this week what with the need to completely revamp my Linux server and configure all the services I need for the botting project. Hopefully, it won't take too long in between all the other things on the go at the moment.

Have a good week if you're getting involved.

No comments: