Mid-month Draw Down

As I mentioned in my last post, there seems to be a trend, from memory anyway, where the lay system hits a sticky patch in the middle of each month. I really must take some time out to check my records and see if this really is the case or just my memory playing tricks. It will be interesting to see if there is some sort of pattern to it.

After such a great start to November, reaching a high of 57 points, it seems the draw down has commenced. I managed to lay three winning horses today. Add this to the one I found in the last race yesterday, and I can safely say it has been an expensive twenty four hours. Still, losing days are to be expected, and I'm still well up for the month.

I'm also revisiting DOBs after drawing my initial attempt to a close. I've changed my selection process and early indications are good. Returns are currently sitting at an ROI of 30%. Very early days of course.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone is interested in me publishing them on a trial basis. My experience of the Home Selections forum thread and the work that Herman has been doing in the horse racing section of the forum would have me believe that there will be very little, if any interest. If you'd like to prove me wrong, please let me know and I'll publish them accordingly.

No comments: