Better Than A Poke In The Eye With A Sharp Stick

A while back, I started looking at a selection method for identifying home football teams that were of poor value. I posted these on the forum, but stopped doing so due to lack of interest. I did carry on making the selections for my own benefit and now, after a years worth of picks, I present the results here simply for the sake of completeness.

Based on data and analysis found at SoccerLotto, the picks covered teams in the English Premier League all the way down to the Blue Square North/South, the four Scottish leagues, as well as the main leagues in Europe/Scandinavia with a little Champions League thrown in for good measure. I won't go into the selection process. For that, I suggest you join SoccerLotto where you can get a free trial for a few weeks.

In short, and as you can see from the graph, the best option is to oppose these picks with a level unit liability. The graph below is based on unit stakes of £10 with the preferred option returning £546.03 after commission. This represents a return on investment of 23.3% - not to be sneezed at.

No comments: