What A Twit!

Will wonders never cease? I've finally got around to creating an account on Twitter.

I guess I'll have to start thinking of things to twit about. The most obvious of these will be a record of my various football strategies. How long will it last? Who knows?

To be honest, I've never really had the inclination to get involved in the World of Twitter. From what I've seen and heard, it seems to stuffed to the gunnells with idle tittle-tattle. Nothing more than a huge waste of time. Still, I'm not one to knock something unless I've tried it so here I am.

Look out for my correct score dutch picks. At the moment, I concentrate on the EPL, so there won't be anything for a week thanks to the Internationals being on this weekend.

You can find me at https://twitter.com/BetYourLifeST and I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments: